[REVIEW] Revlon Photoready Skinlights in Bronze Light

/
0 Comments

Hello there!
Today I'm going to be reviewing a product I was really excited about for a while. However, I'm a poor gal and the price kinda turned me off, 13.99 at ulta. But one day I walked into Ulta and it was on sale for 7.99 and I just had to have it. I got the shade 'Bronze Light'.


When I swatched it in the store I literally squealed because it seemed to be what I had been looking for, for a very long time! A GOOD HIGHLIGHTER that could stand on its own. Because I don't like piling a bunch of make up onto my face. Its a liquid based highlighter and it goes on like a beauty. Very smooth, like a baby's booty.



However, when applied to my (bare) face I could barely tell it was even there. So disappointing. One side of my face and the bridge of my nose has the highlighter and the other side doesn't. Its obvious which side has the highlighter but it definitely doesn't have the highlighting quality I was hoping for. Although I did get compliments on how my skin was glowing when I wore this haha. But to me, its just not worth 14 bucks when I can buy cheaper highlighters with better results. Like Wet n Wild's Mega Glow. It may be good for lighter skin tones for a sunkissed glow though.

Overall I would give Revlon's Photoready Skinlight in Bronze Light a 7/10.
Its not so horrible to the point where I won't use it but its not going to give the highlight I want on its own either. I definitely wouldn't purchase it for 14 bucks that's for sure.

Thanks for dropping by!
See you guys in my next post!

Sincerely, Koko

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.