[STREET FASHION]Mariel in Bebe, H&M etc.

/
2 Comments

Woo! 
Ok I'm so scared because I know I messed up her name. Sorry girl! I think she said Ariel but instead of the "A" its with a "M". If you're seeing this let me know haha.

 But anyways she was gorgeous and rocking this jumper the day I saw her. At first I was too scared cause she was walking by me as I was crossing the street but I saw her again while waiting for the hubs to pick me up, so I was like, "OK THIS IS MY CHANCE" and I obviously should get her photo because I keep bumping into her.

Loved how she put this all together. Perfect fall outfit. I'm also in love with jumpers so that's a thing haha.






Outfit Details:
Jumper: Bebe
Shoes: H&M

Need to get better at getting full body shots but ya know with a 50mm lens its hard to do unless I stand in the street haha! But I totally didn't even get her boots and I really wanted the boots.

Anyways!
See you around!
Thanks for reading guys and thanks girl for letting me take your photo.
Sincerely, Koko


You may also like

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.